Audition Monologues and Techniques on Zoom.
2 x 45 minute sessions for £45
In advance of our first session we will source a number of speeches so you can settle on two to work on.
In the first meeting we will work on the speeches using Stanislavski techniques to establish character and story and give the pieces believability and depth. You will learn ways of approaching new text as an actor and how to make decisions for performance.
We will also look at:
– How to warm up for auditions
– Line learning tips
– Handling nerves in auditions
– The small talk in auditions
– Your casting bracket and what it means
– Tips and tricks for staging your monologues for auditions